This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #GiftACoke #CollectiveBias
Who doesn’t love a simple and delicious holiday drink? This Cranberry Vanilla Coke-tail is just that!
3 Simple Ingredients and you are ready for all the holiday festivities!
You might remember my super fun Halloween Cauldron Coke-tail so I figured why not share another delicious cocktail but this with the winter Holidays in mind. So here you go! A delicious and really simple mocktail.
The holidays are all about family, friends, making wonderful memories and delicious food and drinks! This year I am so excited to share this fun and easy Coke-tail with you all! After all, Coca-Cola® is the gift that is sure to make everyone smile this holiday! In addition to my fun holiday tips make sure to check out these ideas for more holiday inspiration!
You know what is also a fun holiday idea? Giving your friends a bottle of Coca-Cola®! I know I’ve used them as stocking stuffers before. Especially the really cool glass bottled ones or one with a fun name on it.
It’s also a great idea to bring a bottle of Coca-Cola® to a Holiday party you are going to! You can pick Coca-Cola® up at your local Walmart.
It wouldn’t be the holiday’s without fun decorations. I love the mixture of silver, blue, and red for the holidays and when I decorate for holiday parties. You can use ornaments, ribbons and even some fake branches to get the look that you want!
I also want to share with you my easy sugared cranberry stirrers that make any drink festive!
What you need for the sugared cranberries stirrers:
- 12 oz bag fresh cranberries
- 1.5 cups of sugar, divided
- ½ cup water
How to make sugared cranberries:
- In a medium sized saucepot combine ½ cup sugar and the water. Over medium heat stir until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Stir in the cranberries until well coated.
- Using a slotted spoon transfer the cranberries to a wire rack or parchment lined baking sheet and allow cranberries to dry for an hour.
- After an hour, roll the cranberries in the remaining sugar. Best to do this in batches so you can get the cranberries well coated.
- Finally, stick a toothpick through several and serve with your favorite Coke-tail!
- Keep any extra cranberries in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two days!
Make sure you have enough drinks and snacks for everyone. If you are anything like me you will over prepare and have lots of yummy leftovers!
Try to shoot for 2-3 drinks per person and a good number of snacks! A meat and cheese platter is always a big hit at holiday parties along with some olives and pickles.
For more awesome Holiday inspiration make sure to check out these ideas!
What are your favorite snacks/appetizers for a cocktail party? Let me know in the comments below!
Cranberry Vanilla Coke-tail Recipe
- 2 Liter Coca-Cola or Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar.
- 1 Simply® Cranberry Cocktail
- 2-3 drops Imitation Vanilla Flavoring
Fill a glass ¾ of the with Coca-Cola® or Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar.
Add 2 to 3 drops of imitation vanilla flavoring and top it off with cranberry juice.
Give it a good stir, then serve.