This pasta salad has been a family favorite for years. At most large gatherings and holidays this side dish always shows up and for good reason. It has so many delicious ingredients and is hard to stop eating!
Even though my side of the family has enjoyed this pasta salad with pepperoni for many years I got to introduce my husband to it while we were dating. It soon became a commonly requested dish and he looks forward to eating it every time. It packs easy for lunches and can be pretty filling!
All the flavors from the veggies come together so well and who doesn’t love cheese and pepperoni! Add that all to pasta and you have yourself an amazing side dish that takes only about 15 minutes to make. Seriously so easy!
To make the easy pasta salad recipe:
- Cook the pasta according to the box
- Mix together the marinade with water and the seasoning
- Combine the pasta with all the veggies, pepperoni and cheese
- Pour the marinade over the pasta and mix well
It’s that simple! I think the combination of all the different flavors plus how pretty it is makes it a perfect dish for anytime!
Pasta salad with pepperoni is my favorite!
Do you have a favorite pasta dish or a side dish that is at every get together? I’d love to hear about it! Let me know in a comment below!
Easy Pasta Salad Recipe
This easy pasta salad is quick and delicious! It’s great for dinner with the family or a party!
- 1 box suddenly salad pasta classic with seasoning packet
- 3 tbs water
- ½- whole bell pepper chopped
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts* 7.5 oz
- 1 can large black olives 6 oz
- 1 package pepperoni* you will only need ~2oz
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese cubed
- ¼ red onion chopped
Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Rinse with cold water when done, drain and set aside.
While pasta is cooking mix together 3 tbs cold water, 2 tbs of marinade from the artichokes and the seasoning packet from the box.
Chop bell pepper, artichoke hearts, onion and pepperoni to desired sizes. Cube cheese (I like to make the cheese ¼- ½ inch squares). Drain olives.
In a medium sized bowl combine cooked and drained pasta, all veggies, cheese and pepperoni. Pour marinade mixture over and mix thoroughly.
*Make sure to reserve 2 tbs of the marinade for the dressing for this pasta. If you happen to accidently get rid of it simply use vegetable or olive oil instead.
* When I can find it, I like to buy a stick of pepperoni and cut it into wedges to add to this salad. However, sliced pepperoni works great too! You just won’t need the whole package.